**End User License Agreement
You must read and agree to UteGuides's End User License Agreement ("EULA") before registring and using UteGuides.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions under which the software known as UteGuides will be licensed by GRDC to you ("Licensee"),
- GRDC maintains all rights, title and interest in and to UteGuides, including all applicable copyrights, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual rights therein. Licensee hereby grants to GRDC all right, title and interest into the compilation of UteGuides.
- GRDC hereby grants to Licensee a royalty free, worldwide right and license to use UteGuides, in accordance with the terms in this EULA.
- The data and images supplied as input to or produced as output from the Software do not automatically fall under the copyright of this Software, but belong to whomever generated them.
- GRDC makes no representation about the suitability of UteGuides for any purposes.
- Each party hereto represents and warrants that they have the full unrestricted right to grant all rights and licenses granted to the other party herein.
- THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL COPYRIGHT HOLDERS (AND THEIR EMPLOYEERS, CONTRACTORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS), DEVELOPERS AND CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE OF DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS CONDUCT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS PACKAGE.
- Without limitation of the foregoing, You agree to commit no act which, directly or indirectly, would violate any Australian law, regulation, or treaty, or any other international treaty or agreement to which Australia adheres or with which Australia complies, relating to the export or re-export of any commodities, software, or technical data.